Dodge Dart Forum

+ Reply to Thread

2013 Dodge Dart: Car Seat Check

For you expecting moms and dads

The compact-car segment is a fiercely competitive one, and Chrysler has a lot riding on its new-for-2013 Dodge Dart. The sedan is the first Chrysler Group product based on a Fiat platform, and it replaces the unloved Caliber hatchback in Dodge's lineup. Most families may opt for a larger vehicle to cart the kids around, but the Dart deserves a look thanks to its easy- to-access Latch anchors.

For the Car Seat Check, we use a Graco SnugRide 30 rear-facing infant-safety seat, a Britax Roundabout convertible child- safety seat and Graco high-back TurboBooster seat.

Read the rest here:
    http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2...cking+Tires%29

2. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

i was searching for the best baby convertible car seats and some issues related to them i found this discussion. i really want some suggesions if you have experience with babies car seats please guide which is the best convertible car seat for my new born baby which will be the most comfy and quality product for my baby?alsosome of my friends told me it is not safe enough for Newborn baby.Anyone has suggestions?

4. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.