Dodge Dart Forum

+ Reply to Thread
    Rex

Check in engine light, traction control and throttle light cane on.

These lights came on the last 3 times I have drove my car. I have to stop and turn it off to reset the lights. The engine light ends up going off before I can get it to the mechanic. I know this is a problem but has anyone figured out a fix? Help please!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

Lately, the car showcase has seen a convergence of new front light alternatives that undermine to end the strength of incandescent lamps. In the event that you've at any point pondered about the upsides of drove versus shrouded headlights for autos or the contrasts amongst covered up and drove headlights with an end goal to kind of these similarly enticing alternatives, we can comprehend why.

So what are HID headlights https://xlraceparts.com/5-best-halogen-headlight-bulbs-car/ and how would they trump halogen knobs? What are LED headlights, and how would they contrast with HIDs? These inquiries should be investigated in detail, yet how about we begin with the world's most far reaching of headlights: the halogen globule.
    Last edited by sergio.ranner; 05-08-2018 at 11:58 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.