Dodge Dart Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Issues with Dodge Dart Limited

So far I've been impressed. Have only had the car since Saturday just gone but yesterday and today the charging system light, oil pressure warning light, engine temperature warning light and the power steering system warning light are on in rotation whilst driving. What is wrong with my car and do I just take it in to the dealer right away?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

Wow, I believe that is unheard of. I've been on this forum for some time and other dodge dart forums and never heard of this.
    If I were you I'd take it into the dealership before it leaves you stranded one day.

While these lights are coming on, is anything awkward happening to your Dart? The more detailed you are the better

I would think the dealership would have a flash for the cars computer for that problem

5. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

One morning it was very cold out and the car sat all night in the freezing rain, the next morning has I started to drive away the speedometer needle was not moving until 30 minutes later when I got to work Guess she had to warm up.

Shifting gears in a cold dart is like putting a square block in a round hole

30 minutes is beyond reasonable, i have a 10 year old civic that is ready to go no matter how extreme the weather gets. and on really cold days it takes up to 15 minutes to get good heat coming through the vents, 10 minutes on average. not sure why the dart is so off.

Hi Mopar
    The Dart was warm inside its was the the speedometer needle, didn't move but I had the digitalspeed reading on,

As if that issue had happened with my ride. I would have taken that to my dealer and get that fixed
    sydney limousine | limo services | sydney limousines
    Last edited by melansonc98; 11-27-2015 at 01:33 PM.

11. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.