Dodge Dart Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SRT Dart Pricing: What would you pay?

What would you pay for the SRT Dart when it becomes available? I can't see it being priced more than $30 000. Pricing around the mid-high $20k mark seems ideal to me.

Let's hear what you guys have to say!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

All depends on features. If Im paying close to 30k then I better be getting a fully loaded dart. That means hids, touch screen, etc. Now a bare bones dart srt i can see starting around 25k.

I could see it starting at $23,800 and fully loaded at about $26,700. I would love for there to be a barebones, all go no show model (think Neon SRT4 ACR or A12 Super Bee) starting at $20,000. Since we all love rumors (with the supposed AWD Dart mules and AWD SRT4 talk) give it 300hp, AWD and have it fully loaded for $30,000ish and I'll bite. Call it the Dodge Demon and give it some crazy color and they'll have my deposit.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

I would pay up to 33k. If it is indeed an AWD. If its not 30k or less. I think these will mostly come all the same with only a few diffrent options. It would be nice to have a bare SRT but knowing all the standard equiptment in all of the other SRT models this one might not be any diffrent. Seeing the list prices on the limiteds and Ralleys I cant see the SRT being under 30k. Im just gonna set myself up for low 30ies and hopefully I will be suprised.
    Last edited by toxic72; 09-12-2012 at 08:57 PM.

nothing significantly more than $30k

Just a word to add to this...Ralph Gilles noted in a tweet that the Dart SRT-4 is not a 4.5 second 0-60 car like some have stated. This is so it could be more affordable with FWD. It would be somewhere around 6 seconds 0-60 with manageable torque steer. So you can pretty much sum this up that it will be around a 6 second car and FWD.

I guessing somewhere around $30,000. Typically SRT vehicles come pretty much packed with features and have very little options...things like a sunroof, possibly some wheel options, and a higher end audio option.
    2015 Dodge Dart GT
    Bright White
    2.4 Liter
    6-speed Auto w/Autostick
    Black Leather Interior w/red accents
    8.4" Touchscreen
    LED Racetrack Tail Lamps
    Sunroof
    SIRIUS/XM Satellite Radio
    18" Wheels

Id pay 30k as long as it includes the 8.4N touchscreen and any sort of upgraded sound system. After the issues with my CSRT sunroof I dont care to have another sunroof on a car. And hopefully it comes with HID's stock.

If they want it to be a hit like the Neon SRT-4 they better get their pricing right. It was a hit because of price. Period.
    30k is stupid if there are not other options. Do not alienate your base Dodge. Cheap. Fast. Offer a stripper, all the way up to loaded if you want the 30k price point. But please... offer that stripper SRT4..

Remember the 29k Caliber SRT4? Of course you don't, they didn't sell worth a damn. 20k+ NSRT sold to 5k CSRT. As much as I loved my NSRT4 and CSRT4, the price of the CSRT4 was laughable at best.
    Last edited by ACRucrazy; 09-28-2012 at 10:07 PM.

I agree with those saying no way to $30K... If this car is that muchmore expensive than a Focus ST, then they are in trouble, because they won't sell nearly the number they want to sell.

A Focus ST can be had for $25k. And it's arguably a nicer car... I said arguably. It's just got the years of development on that chassis/generation that the Dart doesn't have.

I think FWD is the right choice for this car. I just see a Dart Limited hitting $25k-$27k pretty easily, and I have pretty much given up any hope of the SRT Dart hitting the same sweet spot that the NSRT did.
    2005 Stone White SRT-4

Quote Originally Posted by ACRucrazy View Post
    If they want it to be a hit like the Neon SRT-4 they better get their pricing right. It was a hit because of price. Period.
    30k is stupid if there are not other options. Do not alienate your base Dodge. Cheap. Fast. Offer a stripper, all the way up to loaded if you want the 30k price point. But please... offer that stripper SRT4..

Remember the 29k Caliber SRT4? Of course you don't, they didn't sell worth a damn. 20k+ NSRT sold to 5k CSRT. As much as I loved my NSRT4 and CSRT4, the price of the CSRT4 was laughable at best.
    What Caliber SRT-4 was $29,000? They could be had for $23,000 with no options. I had a 2009 CSRT-4 basically maxed out except the sunroof and it was $28,000.
    2015 Dodge Dart GT
    Bright White
    2.4 Liter
    6-speed Auto w/Autostick
    Black Leather Interior w/red accents
    8.4" Touchscreen
    LED Racetrack Tail Lamps
    Sunroof
    SIRIUS/XM Satellite Radio
    18" Wheels

13. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.