Dodge Dart Forum

+ Reply to Thread

[Mega] Pacquiao vs Thurman Live Stream Free Online

Watch [Mega] Pacquiao vs Thurman Live Stream Free Online now.

Thurman (29-0, 22 KOs), working with long-lasting coach Dan Birmingham at the St. Petersburg Boxing Club in Florida, was similarly as sure as the Pacman.

"I've had one hell of a voyage. In reflection, I'm glad for the majority of my prosperity," said Thurman, who is from close-by Clearwater and will make his 6th title resistance. "I would like to achieve more in my vocation and everything begins with this battle.

"This is history really taking shape. This is probably the best battle all year. This is the greatest battle of my profession. You see a great deal of battle publications in this exercise center. I recall when [Thurman mentor] Winky Wright battled 'Sugar' Shane Mosley. I recollect when he battled 'Tito' Trinidad. For me, this is my Mosley. This is my 'Tito' Trinidad minute. I get the opportunity to demonstrate the world that Keith 'One Time' Thurman isn't only an extraordinary boss, [but] he can beat legends."

In January, Thurman came back from a 22-month cutback brought about by different wounds to outpoint Josesito Lopez by lion's share choice. Thurman ruled a significant part of the battle however was severely harmed and about halted in the seventh round.

He accepts that battle helped him shake off the rust and set him up for an increasingly troublesome match with Pacquiao - one he asserts he will end in style.

"My expectation? Under six rounds," Thurman said. "I couldn't want anything more than to be 30-0 with 23 knockouts. We have 22 and we've held those 22 knockouts for a really long time. It's a great opportunity to get one progressively knockout."

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi5...Noxv5LU7Q2fPKg

TAGS:

[Mega] Pacquiao vs Thurman Live Stream Free Online
    [Mega] Pacquiao vs Thurman Live Stream Free
    [Mega] Pacquiao vs Thurman Live Stream
    [Mega] Pacquiao vs Thurman Live
    [Mega] Pacquiao vs Thurman
    Last edited by autopsy1; 07-15-2019 at 02:10 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.