NEWS

Dodge Dart Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2013 Dodge Dart wheel bolt pattern

What wheel bolt pattern will the 2013 Dart have?

5x100mm
    5x110mm
    5x114.3mm ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

i would think 5x114.3 tbh but i have no idea really what it could possibly be..

Those are all wrong. If you check the teaser pics carefully you can see it is using the same rims as the Charger which uses a 5x115 bolt pattern. Its a very safe assumption that the new Dart will have the same bolt pattern as the Charger.

5x115 what an odd size.. the grate point is i could use 5x114.3 rims if need be and just widen the holes a tad! which shouldnt be too big of an issue at all!

Um, yeah...I wouldnt do that if i were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge.Art View Post
    5x115 what an odd size.. the grate point is i could use 5x114.3 rims if need be and just widen the holes a tad! which shouldnt be too big of an issue at all!
    It is possible to do that but not really recommended. The rims would fit once you widen them but most people would deem the rims unsafe as the holes would allow too much play which isn't a good thing. You might experience a lot of vibration and other things harmful to the suspension system.

The more cars with the same rim size the better! Makes getting tires and rims that much easier.

yeah but everyone decided to be different, you got 5x115 5x114.3 5x120 5x100 etc..
    and then 4 bolt cars.. now if everyone used 5x114.3 problem solved but nope everyone needs to be different..

Backspacing anyone?

5 x 110mm . 7" wide wheels should have 35mm backspace, and 7.5" wheels, about 42mm.

edit: the 17" polished wheels have been confirmed to have a 46mm backspace. That's quite a bit, and no wonder people have been having trouble fitting 16" steel wheels. The Dodge OEM steelies may well be custom-made to fit over those front calipers.
    Last edited by DeyemeRacing; 11-01-2012 at 04:30 PM.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Already a Member? Please Log-in.

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.