NEWS

Dodge Dart Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by whaleluvr View Post
    WOW.............Never thought of that..............after I bought my car, I bought a License Plate Cover for my "Whale" License plate............Only to find out, I had nowhere to put it!!! I had to return it, and my license plate is hanging in my kitchen.........Never thought about those who "NEED" to put a plate on front!!!
    it's sort of good they didn't include a designated spot on the bumper for a plate, i know some places will let you run no front plate if the manufacture intended it to be like that.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DeyemeRacing View Post
    The Dart looks so much better without holes in the facia or a big plastic bracket holding the plate on. If you're going to show the car, or might ever sell it to a stete that doesn't require front plates, an alternative to the OEM plate holder is a good idea. Here's our Dart:

Uses existing bolts underneath front facia to hold bracket.

Looks like a sturdy constructed bracket. I would love to get one of these. but it depends if the dealers already drilled holed for the license plate bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by devil_86 View Post
    Looks like a sturdy constructed bracket. I would love to get one of these. but it depends if the dealers already drilled holed for the license plate bracket.
    If you ordered the car (or if its a stock item they just haven't finish prepping yet) just tell them not to drill holes in it or you won't take delivery.

I live in Illinois front tags suck,but if you get a vanity tag not to bad.

I have seen hot rods with the power license plate bracket that flips the plate down when you drive and flips it up and out of the way when you are parked....nice!

7. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Already a Member? Please Log-in.

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.