Dodge Dart Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If you want to make sure everything is running properly. Just put on a pair of latex or nitrate gloves take a wire brush, disconnect the battery connector on the terminals, give the terminals a brush so the corrosion deposits come off. put back on the terminal connectors tighten up snuggly and Voila. Usually i check if theres build up after the winter because of condensation form snow or what not coming from under.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

Just in case i would get the battery tested as well. Bring it in to an auto zone or parts store and ask them to test your battery. I believe its free from the last time i checked. But cleaning and checking the terminals over time will be good too.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.