NEWS

Dodge Dart Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If you want to make sure everything is running properly. Just put on a pair of latex or nitrate gloves take a wire brush, disconnect the battery connector on the terminals, give the terminals a brush so the corrosion deposits come off. put back on the terminal connectors tighten up snuggly and Voila. Usually i check if theres build up after the winter because of condensation form snow or what not coming from under.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

Just in case i would get the battery tested as well. Bring it in to an auto zone or parts store and ask them to test your battery. I believe its free from the last time i checked. But cleaning and checking the terminals over time will be good too.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Dodge Dart Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Already a Member? Please Log-in.

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.